Valentine's Day Oreo Pops Recipe
1. Twist and separate the Oreos into two halves.
2. In a microwave-safe cup, melt a small amount of candy melts (any color) in 20-second increments, stirring well after each.
3. Dip the end of a lollipop stick into the melted candy
4. Sandwich the lollipop stick between both halves of the Oreo.
5. Allow the candy to cool completely. (Putting it in the freezer for a short time will speed up the process)
6. Fill a microwave-safe cup about 2/3 full of red candy melts and put in the microwave for 20-second increments, stirring well after each.
7. Dip the Oreo pop into the red candy, allowing the candy to completely cover the cookie, and then lay the cookie pop on a sheet of parchment paper to cool and firm up.
8. Add sprinkles while the candy is still wet (if desired). Repeat the process for each additional color of candy melts.
Enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day!